AC36B – Max Electric Winch-Hoist
3,000-lb single-line or 6,000-lb double-line lift
The leader of My-te’s Max Series, the 115V/230V AC36B has all the muscle you need for heavy-duty lifting in-house or out on the job site. With a powerful 3,000-lb single-line or 6,000-lb double-line lift capacity, it’s ideal for jobs that involve elevator installation or the lifting of heavy motors and equipment. For optimum safety, it also features a triple redundant braking system, positive load holding and cable tensioner bar.
To download maintenance guide, click here.
To download product sheet, click here.
Ideal for in-plant or field use, the AC36B is your heavy-duty powerhouse, built to move equipment or materials, lift motors and heavy apparatuses, and serve the likes of elevator installations and repair crews.
- 115V brake motor
- Worm gear reduction
- Dynamic braking for instant stopping
- Compact, heavy-duty construction
- Low voltage 10′ pendant control
- Cable tensioner for better cable tracking
For complete specifications, see downloads available.
POWER SOURCE OPTIONS
- 115V AC – Standard
- 208V AC Single Phase – Available. See Options
- 12V DC – Sold as Model DC48
- 208V Single Phase Motor (771130)
- Limit Switches (771091)
- Upside Down Mount (771113)
- Variable Speed (771310, 771320)
- Freewheeling Clutch (771010)
- Divided Drum (771150)
- Cable Guide (771220)